with Sean O'Hanlon
July 15 & 16 2017
This will be a clinic based around
* Ground Work
* Mechanical Cow
• Learn how to take the frustrations out of your Horsemanship
• Understand the benefits of communication
• Relationship building
• Goal setting
• Help your horse reach its physical and mental potential
• Understand confirmation
• Learn how your horse learns
• Understanding and developing the tools to use to continue your horses progress
• Develop a better all round understanding of your horse
But we will be able to tailor make the clinic based around what the group wants to do on the day.
Riding ~ $150 per person per day
Fence Sitters ~ $25 per person per day
50% deposit to secure to place is required, Balance to be paid on or before the clinic
BBQ Saturday Night please let me know of if don't eat meat!
$10 for morning tea and lunch per person per day...Or bring your own!
FREE CAMPING UN POWERED SITES
General House Rules.....
COMMON SENSE and PLEASE tidy up are camping area.
Download Brochure Here